The Annual Digital Author (and Indie Publishing) Conference was our first, and historically has attracted more authors, writers, agents, and publishers each year (now our 27th), and we always strive to make each one better.
The DAISIP offers a uniquely beneficial program for everyone to participate virtually. Unlike other events that are attempting to offer a virtual program by simply moving everything on-line with concurrent workshops on one weekend, DAISP will provide a unique, more personal reinvention and experience over several weekends and weekdays:
- DAISP will run with consecutive topics from November 6th through November 14th with a full day on each Saturday and Sunday, plus 4-5 hours each night on weekdays. In otherwords, you can enjoy the entire event in the safety of your home or office, every topic, every workshop, every opportunity to meet and pitch agents, editors, publishers, and industry professionals.
- It will be held via Zoom Webinars, using your web browser and simple, free software.
- The 1-on-1 pitch sessions with literary agents, editors, and publishers will be remain confidential meetings where no one else can hear your conversation
- The software platform is FREE to YOU. Again, instead of missing 2/3 of the workshops as happens with live multi-track events, you will be able to take advantage of EVERYTHING.
- Plus, you will receive a reusable swag bag with pens, literature, and other goodies by mail.
Another benefit is that agents and notable speakers who would not travel or appear in public at all this year, are now willing to appear and speak in a virtual format. We will post a new faculty listing with BIOS soon, which promises to be impressive for all.
We hope this exciting opportunity will meet with your approval and you will continue on for this educational and inspirational event. If you have any questions, please email or give us a call to discuss.
Continued success with your writing,
Attendance will be UNLIMITED at this boutique event, so now is the time to take advantage of special low rates for this popular conference!