How to Build your Writer's Platform
for ZERO DOLLARS
A Live Interactive Workshop with Art Holcomb
Sunday April 09, 2017 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Who Should Attend:
- Any beginning writer who is thinking about self-publishing
- Writers seeking to make a success from traditional publishing
- Any writer who has published but not making the sales that they want
- Established writers who want to relaunch their careers
- Both fiction and non-fiction writers alike.
Being a successful writer in the 21st Century means that you have an internet presence and a way for others to find both you and your work. Even a beginning writer must start to develop fans as early as their every first story. And a fan today can mean a guaranteed buyer of your book tomorrow!
But just how to start?
And how much will all this cost?
Fear not! Acclaimed writer and story consultant Art Holcomb can teach you how to build your writing business for virtually ZERO DOLLARS. These are the same techniques he teaches his private clients.
What You Will Learn:
- How to do detailed market research into any market and genre you are considering - FREE
- Create a writer's website - FREE
- How to create an effective writing plan – FREE
- How to get a domain name and host services for a year - FREE
- How to use three absolutely free platforms for reaching millions of potential readers- FREE
- How to sell books directly to people eager to buy - FREE
- How to advertise your work, business or services to millions on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram FREE
- How to easily maintain a great blog that can keep your reader interested as you write
- How to make money from your blog just by posting!
- Which content will mean the most to your reader and
how to keep them coming back time and time again
- Which social media pages make the biggest impact.
- How to easily create and maintain Facebook Fan Groups
- How to set up your professional business email address free
- How to keep build a fan base even before you publish your first work
- How to engage with reader who are eager to know about you and your work
- How to get free Wi-Fi anywhere in the world
- How to set up payment through PayPal and other financial financing sources
- How to run your writing career from a laptop anywhere in the world
- And where to get free cloud storage, free national/international calling, a free business phone number, free word processing and spreadsheet
- A way to manage all your social media in one place
- And a way to track your finances, create an operating budget for their business as it grows
The class will also include a step-by-step playbook to follow to help make the process easier.
Come and join us! The publishing world has radically changed from just ten years ago and you must be ready. What you will learn in this workshop can help you launch the writing career you’ve dreamed of.
Join now! Your fans are out there, just waiting to hear from you.
|Workshop Leader / Instructor: Art Holcomb
Holcomb is a screenwriter, fiction writer and popular writing
instructor. He has published poetry, essays and short stories
and has written more than 50 comic book stories for franchises
such as THE X-MEN. His screen work has appeared on UPN,
the Sci-Fi Channel and the SHOWTIME Channel.
He is the
co-founder and Editor-in-Chief of the private creative
development firm ANDROMEDA ENTERTAINMENT, which consults
on and adapts screenplays into graphic novels,
He is a regular contributor
on fiction and screenwriting to STORYFIX.COM, ranked one
of the top fiction writing sites on the internet, and is
a lecturer and mentor on scriptwriting and novel writing.